Crumbled Crumbled

Cool.

I like this style of game. There wasn't really anything bad about it except I think you could be a little more creative than a ball of paper :P. Nice flash. I wish I knew AS. And lulz, Littleluckylink only got to lvl 4. I got to 19 and then got bored. Good Job!

Fallin Objects Game - L 1 Fallin Objects Game - L 1

Wow.

That was really bad. The gameplay was low-qual and the animation kinda sucked. You have really improved. It's hard to compare this crap to some of the awesome things you make right nao.

Coolio-Niato responds:

I leave this one on NG to show where I started from =)

Target. Target.

Well

That was ok. It really pissed me off how the crosshairs went behind the target. And I didn't like the music too much. Add more stuff to make it more interesting. Not much else to say.

- Rhythm Fireworks 2 - - Rhythm Fireworks 2 -

Nice game.

That was a pretty cool game man. A nice concept, nice graphics, and nice music. What more could I ask for? I am just amazed with how you come up with so many game ideas.

Blurr Blurr

No point really.

Not much to do. The graphics were ok though. But I wouldn't really call this a flash. Next time, make something that actually has a plot. animation, and sound.

Defend Level 60 Defend Level 60

Nice Game.

That was a pretty challenging game. I hated lvl 14. I died around 1200. Cool concept, and good gameplay. It would be cooler with more power-ups.

Objection responds:

I was tempted to use the B/P icons as varying degrees of shield, but that's beyond me at the moment.

Click Maze Click Maze

Meh

That was an okay game. decent graphics and and gameplay. i like the twist you added where you have to have the second ball follow you around, that way you can't cheat. Overall, not that entertaining but i can tell you put effort into it. Nice Job.

~PX9

Ragdoll Fun!!! Ragdoll Fun!!!

cool

nice flash. i was able to control it with the mouse though. was that intentional? anyway my only complaint is the blood was crappy. other than that, good job!

Electronide Electronide

Nice Game!

That was actually pretty entertaining. i suggest adding more aspects such as powerups or something.

ghost slayer ghost slayer

I'm impressed.

advanced AC for your first submission? nice. the game wasn't that good though. the graphics need improvment and the menu was really messy. good job for your first though.

zombiesurfer responds: