Red And White Christmas! Red And White Christmas!

Nice Collab!

I liked this. The red and white blended together quite well. The animation was pretty good on all the parts. My favorite was YK-Blaze >:D. Too bad you guys didn't get any awards though. Good job.

Muffin Madness Muffin Madness

Nice.

That was really awesome. The animating was great, good storyline, and a decent length. This deserves like a 3.8 not 3.4 . It was very smooth which is important. I wish I was as smooth as that. Good Job!

The Kickman Collaboration The Kickman Collaboration

Ownage.

That was one of the best stick collabs I have ever seen. Almost EVERY SINGLE PART was smooth as hell. Only like 2 were bad. I am very impressed with this. The music was really cool too.

Crumbled Crumbled

Cool.

I like this style of game. There wasn't really anything bad about it except I think you could be a little more creative than a ball of paper :P. Nice flash. I wish I knew AS. And lulz, Littleluckylink only got to lvl 4. I got to 19 and then got bored. Good Job!

Fallin Objects Game - L 1 Fallin Objects Game - L 1

Wow.

That was really bad. The gameplay was low-qual and the animation kinda sucked. You have really improved. It's hard to compare this crap to some of the awesome things you make right nao.

Coolio-Niato responds:

I leave this one on NG to show where I started from =)

Target. Target.

Well

That was ok. It really pissed me off how the crosshairs went behind the target. And I didn't like the music too much. Add more stuff to make it more interesting. Not much else to say.

-Control: Crowd- -Control: Crowd-

Wicked

This is fucking beautiful. This is just what I was lookin' for. I really like this dark genre you use, it is very unique and pleasant to listen too. Sorry my review was a little late XD. My only complaint is I think the drums were abit overplayed and stole the show from the synths. But hey, your the master :D. I'm very impressed ;D.

Waterflame responds:

haha, no problem man :D thanks for ALWAYS beeing here leaving a review :D it means more than you would think. yeah i also figured the drums kinda went a bit more than it should, but i was so happy about finally making some of those bad ass pulsating kickfucker drums. so i kinda overdid it XD

thanks for the review :D

-8bit jingle twist- -8bit jingle twist-

Sweet Christmas.

Nice, this has a really goofy 8bit sound to it that I really like. The melody at :56 is really cool two. Everything about this song is perfect. You sir, are FILLED TO THE BRIM with musical talent.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you!! :D <3

[[=Please Intro=]] [[=Please Intro=]]

Really Good.

That as pretty nice. I liked the part at :30. This song has a really nice vibe to it. This song is so good I think it would be a nice intro to a TV show. The mood is kinda grim. I picture a kid contemplating suicide. Sorry to be morbid, but this song is perfect for that.